1) Where is Maggie located? Houston, Delaware 19954
2) What are Maggie's hours?
Monday - Friday 9-8:00pm
Saturdays 9-3 After 3 incurs a $50 charge
Sundays are at Maggie's discretion. Appointments set on Sunday incurs an additional $50 for single or couples session and must have a days notice. This fee does not apply to excursion, extended date or immersions.
3) Do you really take your cancellation policy seriously? Yes, absolutely! This is a business and needs to be treated as one, regardless of your feelings about the industry. Responsibility resides on you, the client. If you no show or cancel without giving 12 hrs notice you will be expected to pay in FULL of your scheduled time with her before being seen again. I'm sure a gentleman would know to cover the full amount of our cancelled date before we can discuss rescheduling again.
4) Does Maggie offer outcall? no
5) Does Maggie have an age requirement? Yes, Maggie prefers spending time with individuals over 30
6) Does Maggie accept credit cards? no
7) Does Maggie offer mutual massage/touching? Depends on the service you have scheduled. When you have her highest regard in place personally and professionally sessions will go smoothly. There is NO TOUCHING without consent. Disrespect of boundaries is not tolerated.
8) What does Maggie do in longer sessions? This depends on which service you choose. For longer Tantra sessions your purpose of why you seek tantra is very important to know. Tantra is a technique which utilizes the senses. It is meant to ease the mind, relax into self, and a gaining of self awareness. Eye Gazing, Spooning, Guided meditation, use of Tibetan Bowls, teaching about the Charkas, teaching yoga moves, using colors, silk caressing your body, are all examples that can be added into longer sessions.
9) Can I call or text Maggie? Calls and texts are used to schedule, cancel or reschedule. Not for chit chat.
10) Does Maggie have a shower facility? Yes, inform Maggie if you will need use of shower.
11) Can Maggie send me pictures? No. It is disrespectful to ask.
12) Is my information and our time confidential? Privacy is of the utmost importance to us, and we assure absolute discretion.
13) What if my partner contacts you for a get together without my knowledge? We’re here to enhance communication and intimacy, and deepen the connection between partners. Open communication is essential to that goal. For this reason, we do not meet with a couple unless both parties agree. This means both parties must go through the screening process.
14) I'm a member of P411. Can I be exempt from Maggie's screening? P411 clients are not exempt from being screened. It is there to assure safety for both parties. Just because you may have 3-30 'okays' does not mean you and Maggie would be 'okay' for each other.
Bondassage and Elysium
Creating a safe “container”
Once we get started, you may find that you want something different from what we discussed beforehand. We don’t go beyond our agreed experience once it begins, but if you decide that you want to experience something outside of our agreement we can set up another appointment to create that experience for you. Because of this, there is a question/answer in every Bondassage and Elysium session.
Investments are all minimum contributions for Goddess Maggie's time. Gratuity and gifts or additional support are always appreciated, but never expected. The investment you put into your appointments are simply for the time that you spend with her. Anything that may or may not occur is a matter of personal choice and preferences between two consenting adults.
Want to send me a E-Gift card? Go here!! I accept gifts in the amount from 100-3000 as is allowed with AMEX.
Maggie is privy and will choose her companions wisely as she screens them.
Always show kindness and respect.