- Goddess Maggie caters to an exclusive clientele. To provide the highest level of service she only sees a few clients a week.
- Place donation fanned out in clear view on table before session starts.
- To maximize your pleasure do not eat a heavy meal or consume any alcohol 12 hrs before our session. Upon your arrival, your Goddess will offer you water and invite you to unwind for a few minutes and you can share more about your desires and ask her any questions. If you’re arriving straight from work or the airport and are not freshly showered, please let Maggie know and you can take a refreshing shower. This also helps to transition from the outside world to the world of sacred communion before going into the inner sanctum.
- If you smoke, please refrain from smoking at least 2 hrs prior to your appointment.
- Alcohol is contradictory to massage. One should remain alcohol free for 12-24 hrs before receiving any type of bodywork. Massage lowers stress, therefore it lowers blood pressure. Alcohol is dehydrating to the body. It is important to consume water throughout your day to help keep the body hydrated.
- Maggie understands your profession may require you to be on call, but we encourage you to turn your phone off.
- Goddess Maggie plans on treating you like a God. She expects to be treated with the adoration and honor of a Regal Goddess. This is not a full-service temple. No’s mean no. We will both have an exquisite experience as long as you honor Goddess Maggie's boundaries. If at any time she feels her boundaries have been pushed or compromised, Maggie reserves the right to end the session without explanation or refund.
Respect Goddess Maggie's time by keeping your appointments. Otherwise you will be required to pay any cancel/late fees.
Calling Goddess Maggie when you are running early or behind your appointment is kind and respectful. If Maggie has the time to provide you what you scheduled, she will. If you run late, you are responsible for paying full amount of time and services you scheduled with her.
When you are respectful towards Goddess Maggie, her space and her time, you will receive the same respect in return.